Puppy friendly finds 10/26

If this is your first time here then you have yet to meet my two poodle mix dogs. I call them my puppers, but there names are barbie and bobby. Yes they both start with B's so cute right? 



















Barbie running to get her Zesty Paws Omega Dental Stick
Every so often I share what snacks, treats, food and vitamins I've been trying out with my picky dogs. They are some of the pickiest dogs I've ever known when it comes to dry food. Bobby especially is the one to ignore most dry food and snacks. 






When it came to these zesty paws Omega-3 dental sticks it was a completely different story. I've given them some other dental sticks from zesty paws and bobby seems to like these the most. As soon as I pulled them out the bag he tried snatching it away from me. They're usually really patient and wait for me to give it to them but I literally would take them out and he would snatch them away and run to go eat them. 











Today he even took barbies zesty paw dental stick and he wouldn't give it back even though he had already run off with his and ate it. On the left is a picture of him fighting me for barbie's dentaly stick.





It really has helped with his doggy breath. For some reason his breath usually smells a whole lot more than barbie's breath. There's a peppermint like smell after he eats them which is nice because it means more cuddles and less smelly breath from the puppers.






These are omega-3 and omega-6 dental sticks so i'm always happy to give them something with omega especially since they are not puppys. Just how I like to take vitamins to be my healthiest, I want the same for my barbie and bobby. They are meant to provide my puppers with healthy skin and coats but what's most important to me is that they are taking their omegas and their breath is not so smelly.










They also are meant to help with their joint health and immunity response. Like I mentioned before they are not puppies anymore and I feel they are more likely to have health issues with age.






Before I forget, here's the amazon link where you can find them online without having to go in store for them!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KKKHTTF

Pupper approved!

Stay tuned for my puppy friendly finds!


Comments

Popular Posts