Book Finds 10/10/19

Let's start this "book finds" a little different today. Here's my short review from good reads:

"I don't know what series I love more, but this is definitely one of my favorites from Michael J. Allen. It was exciting to read it. I started reading and I was like hmm okay, definitely an interesting start. Kept me reading all the way to the end of it. Almost towards the end I was thinking oh, that's it. It's going to be over now, they didn't make it. And BAM here comes the Chimney with some unexpected logic, saving them. Very cool read."

Now lets add some more *WARNING* a tiny bit of spoilers.
Chimney says one of the unexpected logical things in my opinion. Here's a quote directly from the novel "Chimney seized Parthe’s gun and clubbed him over the head. “Allowing unnecessary human death violates my programming.”" He saved the people. I completely thought it was all over just before this point and I was pleasantly surprised, and wrong. You definitely want to pick this one up. It's interesting, got a few suspenseful moments that will keep you on the edge of your seat, and an ending that's so good!

So what is this book your asking? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VBK4ZQJ check it out with that link on amazon! It's called "Criminal Justice" by Michael J. Allen. 


Comments

Popular Posts