Makeup Finds 10/29

I had the pleasure of being sent some magnetic eyelashes, YES MAGNETIC, from kinky lash!




I opted for the more natural ones because I thought, "if they work, the natural will be perfect for those days I just do my brows and put chapstick and mascara on."

Well guess what, they are going to be perfect just for that. They're really short and cute, they add just that little extra oomf but still look natural! I'm glad I opted for these rather than the super fluffy ones so I can use them more on everyday basis.

So the instructions say to shake the bottle before use. I did that, and then I did a small line not a big wing how I usually do. I let it dry for one to two minutes. It actually dried quicker than my normal eyeliner so that was so pleasing. It made it even more of an everyday friendly use to me. Then just some tweezers to apply them and it was so easy.

It was so incredibly easy that I was shocked!! SHOCKED! I even took them off and reapplied them about three times because I was so shocked. Both applying and removing the lashes was so incredibly easy and simple. I am such a fan of them now.

Again thank you to kinky lash for sending me these lashes.
You can see the video up on my instagram at instagram.com/_simplylovelybby 

You can also check out kinky lash on instagram at instagram.com/kinky.lash  and you can also look at their website or purchase your own at https://www.trykinkylash.com/order-form


Comments

Popular Posts