Puppy friendly finds 10/15/19 Approved ✔ or not ✘ ?

Guess who's back with some more puppy friendly finds?

Yes, it's me. Your friendly neighborhood blogger, little miss finding big things! I'm back and here to tell you about another dry snack my picky puppers have tried recently.

 Now this one they love even MORE. I think that it is their current favorite! This one doesn't have any added benefits like the mobility stix, it's just a tasty snack for them. 

Here's the link if you want to purchase and try it with your puppers http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NXFY8Y9 . They really really like these. They see the purple bag and come RUNNING! 


I wasn't sure what to expect when I first saw the bag. I opened it and they are really freeze dried raw chicken breasts! It was surprising. It feels good knowing that I'm not giving my dogs a snack that is full of sugar or chemicals. Healthy snacks for them to keep them happy and healthy how they should be. 

My barbie gets so excited when I take out this bag she starts running in circles and wagging her little tail. It's the cutest thing!

Puppy approved ✔

Comments

Popular Posts