Big Finds - Aching body fix 10/16/19

Today I bring to you..... 

The solution to your achey and sore lower body pain. 

The official name is "BODYMATE Compression Brace for Hip, Sciatica Nerve Pain Relief Thigh Hamstring, Quadriceps, Joints, Arthritis, Groin Wrap for Pulled Muscles, Hip Strap, Sciatica Brace/SI Belts." It literally wraps up around your lower body applying pressure and relieving your body of aches and pains. Here is a picture of how it comes folded when you get it. I took a picture of it with my hand next to it so you could see how little space it takes up once its folded. It's really easy to fold back up and store.

 

I actually used this as soon as I got it because I was having some pain in my hips. Recently had to go to work after a while of not working and I felt extremely sore. I wasn't sure it would fit when I first saw it. I'm not a small girl here. I'm 5'4 and a size 16 in jeans and it fit me comfortably. 

It's really REALLY easy to use. As you can see in the picture on the right, it has velcro straps. You can adjust it a little lower or higher depending on where you need the support and pressure. You can also easily put it on the other leg, you don't have to buy more than one to switch which sides you need to wear it on. 

I also let my mom use it and she actually took it for a few days. She works at a warehouse for 10 hours a day, has rheumatoid arthritis and is pushing boxes all day long. She comes home very sore and said that it felt very comfortable to have it on.  

It's also really good after your gym workouts, especially leg day! After doing 50 squats, this is such a life saver! 

Here's the link for anyone wanting to check it out:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N6DX569  It's available on amazon so if you have prime it ships for free! It's only $24.99, plus there's a 10% off coupon showing up when I go to amazon, it may be there for you too so make sure you clip the coupon. It won't show after you've added it to your cart so make sure you click on it before. Here's what it will look like if the coupon shows for you. It's available in black too not just blue. I personally love blue so I don't mind it blue but if you want something more subtle, don't fret they have black for you too.

I actually got to that special time of month this week and this is my new best friends. It's helping with the cramps and soreness and bloating. All I did was lower it a bit more on my body and perfection. It totally beets a warm towel in my opinion.

So to sum it up, its multipurpose. It works on both sides. It's sold in two colors, you can choose, I believe its $2 less for the blue than the black. It is definitely, ME approved. 




Comments

Popular Posts