Puppy friendly finds 10/14/19 Approved ✔ or not ✘ ?

I've been having my pups try some new snacks the past few weeks. They are so picky when it comes to any dry snacks.

Let me introduce you to my dogs real quick since this is the first I write about them. I have two poodle mixes that were rescued from their previous owners. Here is a picture of them to the right, yes it is time for their haircut. They hardly eat dry food, and they are not very big fans of dry snacks. They are REALLY picky about dry snacks. I'm telling you they are the pickiest about anything DRY. My sisters pug on the other hand will gobble up anything in sight. Barbie is the golden blonde one. Bobby is the dark brown and black one.

Barbie is the more active one, she loves to run around and play fetch. Bobby on the other hand loves to lay out in the sun all day. I had them try the zesty paws mobility nutrastix .

You can check out the snacks I got here at amazon.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KKLLX3P
It's $12.97 for a 12 oz bag, you save more if you subscribe and you can choose how often you want the delivery made. Whether its every month, every 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, or 6 months. You can also pause the auto delivery. So that's just over $1 per oz of these amazing snacks. The same price if you're buying dog snacks from the dollar store but 1000x better quality for your pups than the dollar store.

Bobby has a bit of a smelly breath, barbie not so much. I did notice a lot less of a smell after using them. Barbie seems a bit hyper after eating them but im not sure since she's pretty active anyways. They're definitely eating them up though.

You can see bobby here on the left, after finishing up one of his zesty paws mobility stix and trying to come back for more. He always runs away with his. I guess he assumes i'll take it away from him haha.



Pupper Approved ✔

Comments

Popular Posts