Skincare skincare ! Vitamin C Serum!


The past week and a half I have been trying a Vitamin C Serum I found!

I have been trying the Insta Natural Vitamin C Serum which smells so much better than the others i've tried in the past.

The delivery was only a couple of days. Yes, fast shipping! It came undamaged perfectly in a box.

The dropper it comes with is really nice. It gets a good amount of product in it. I've gotten some affordable skincare in the past from TJmaxx or Burlington and the droppers are always a struggle! They barely get any product and I have to dip in multiple times to get the amount I need. I had no problem with this one.

It has an opaque orange color but don't worry because that doesn't show on your skin. It has a light tangy orange scent to it, which I love! It felt nice on my face not sticky at all and I feel it has been helping with those dark acne scars I have from when I was younger. 

I have oily, acne-prone skin. I have a lot of scarring from bad acne during my teen years. I used the Vitamin C serum in combination with the other skincare products in my routine and felt I saw an improvement in my skin. I'll definitely continue to use it. My skin feels and looks healthier.

If you want to check it out, click here "InstaNatural" to open the link to their website or go to https://instanatural.com/products/vitamin-c-serum ! They have so many more products. I can't wait to get my hands on them and try them all out!

If you want more reviews please stick around, click that follow button, save this blog in your bookmarks and don't forget to check in! There will be 1-2 more reviews coming up this week! & of course, many more to follow. 

Comments

Popular Posts