Self Care Sunday! 9.29.19

Happy Sunday to everyone. I hope you're all having a nice day with your family or loved ones.

If you're like me, Sundays are the designated days for me, myself, and I. Self care Sunday has been a part of my life for a long time but I haven't been doing it so consistently. I want to challenge myself and you to take some time every Sunday for a little self care.

My self care Sunday may not be the same as yours and yours may not be the same as mine. It may not even be the same thing every Sunday. Take a little time and do something you love, pamper yourself or something you feel you just do not have the time to do every day.

This Sunday my self care included my full skincare steps, a warm bath with face mask, and fixing my nails and toenails. I picked these things out to do for my self care sunday since they aren't things I have time to do during the week - better said, they're things I don't prioritize in my day during the week.

My skincare during the week is typically just face wash, toner and moisturizer, sometimes I remember a serum at night or night oil and spf in the morning. For self care Sunday I brought out my little basket and filled it up with all my goodies which included:

1) Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream - during the week I use a 5% benzoyl peroxide acne cleanser for my hormonal acne
2) Mint Julep natural facial scrub to get my one exfoliation for the week. I don't exfoliate often because of my acne.
3) CocoKind raspberry vinegar toner - its great for oily and acne prone skin. Hi, yes that's both me!
4) Artistry Essentials replenishing eye creme - I tend to look over this step during the week. Horrid, I know but it happens.
5) Murad Acne spot fast fix - I use this for the very large blemishes that are taking AGES to come out.
6) Instanatural Vitamin C Serum - for the morning
7) Azure Terra Hemp seed oil serum (Added this one to use at night)
8) No 7 Early Defence Glow active serum (this one is also added for night time)
9) Clear Now skin care system "nourish" acne treatment lotion with 0.7% salicylic acid.

My nails were a bit stained from the last color so I didn't apply a new color on top. I just removed the previous color, cut, shaped them before adding a strengthening polish.

And that took about 2 hours from my day, to give myself a little self care that I much needed. My night time skin care will take about 10-15 minutes. But here I am challenging you to take even 30 minutes from your Sunday for a little self care and a little self love.

Stay tuned for next Sunday to see what self care sunday involved.

xx
😍💙


Comments

Popular Posts