Project Pan Progress Part 2



    So last I blogged about my project pan I left off with showing you all my pan that palette project pan for the year of 2020. This year I joined the pantastic ladies with their pan that palette theme of panning solitaire. This theme is the idea of panning eyeshadows in sets; so 1 of spades, 2 of hearts, 3 of diamonds, 4 of clubs, etc. You can use a palette or single shadows and you can group them as you want. So I decided I would use my oldest palette that I had already spent some time trying to pan last year. 
  I decided I would use some cute stickers since I was using a full palette but we are allowed to decide what shadows are a set together. One of the rules is that we can not call a set completed, until we finish all shadows in that set. Another rule is that in order to be counted as completed, we must finish the previous sets in order! We are also free to work on whatever sets we want, just can't claim them as completed unless the previous sets are done. 

In an effort to be able to call them completed as I finished them off, I tried to work around my palette in groups of the colors whos sets where coming up! I picked some of the colors I struggled to use the most as my first sets to work with.  The shimmers in my palette on the bottom row were barely touched! I tend to use pinks and yellows much more than other shades. I am also a very big fan of matte eyeshadows, so any type of satin, shimmer, glitter, multichrome, metallic, non-matte shadow is always the longest lasting in my palettes. 

1 of spades was the second shade in the fourth row a bronze-orange shimmer shade. 2 of hearts was the third shade in the 4th row, a gold shimmer shade and the first shade in the third row, a matte red. 4 of clubs I chose three shades from the fourth row, the first shade a red shimmer, the 5th shade a green shimmer and the 6th shade a blue shimmer. The last shade from this set is from row two shade number 7 a cornflower shimmer shadow.

    For this project we are doing monthly check ins or updates. My first monthly check in on January 31st was not that impressive honestly. No sets completed and progress was barely visible if at all.      
     My next update was on Feb 29th and Imanaged to complete my first two sets! It was also my first three shades that were completely panned! Progress was very visible in a lot of other shades in this monthly update!  
     March and April were also not very impressive, there was no new sets completed. Although there was 1 shade completely panned in March and 2 more shades completed in April. That makes 6 shades completely panned in total and A LOT of shades that have visible progress and some pan in them.
 

By the end of may I completely panned three more shades making it 7 completely panned eyeshadows! I really really need to use that bottom row more so I can have some sets completed but they're starting to get harder to get shadow from since it's all on the outer rim.  Tomorrow I will have my end of June update which I can't wait to share with everyone! 
 

#pantasticladies #projectpan #panningcommunity #takemetobrazil #bhcosmetics #takemebacktobrazil
 

Comments

Popular Posts