Puppy Finds 11/5/19

You all probably know my two poodle mixes by now right? Barbie and bobby! I'm constantly trying out new food, snacks, vitamins and toys for them. Lets not forget the cute clothes once it starts getting cold!
















Well they've been trying out the TerraMax Pro Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs and Cats. I don't have any cats because i'm allergic but I have two picky poodle mixes that get to show us if they approve or not.


It took a while to get them to eat their food when I would put the salmon oil on it. When I say a while, I mean it. It took a long while, months.


















I tried it on dry food first, it was a no go. Then I tried it on wet food and they ate it no problem. I tried in their water, and it seemed like they were not a fan but it was not the easiest to see if they liked it or not when it came to water.





I noticed after some time if I mixed the wet and dry food along with the salmon oil they would eat it. Also if i put some chicken broth with the salmon oil on the dry food, they would eat it just fine. It wasn't a large amount of chicken broth, just a small amount to moisten it.







Lately they have been eating their dry dog food just fine with a small amount of omega salmon oil drizzled on top. I think it got them some getting used to the taste, which not everyone may want to deal with but if it's good for them then why not go the extra mile for the pups?

The salmon oil from Terra Max Pro that can be purchased on amazon for only $20 and it lasts months! It comes with a pump, and a drizzle spout. I prefer drizzling than the pump. It's much easier and convenient for me, especially if i'm in a hurry.

TerraMax Pro's Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is wild caught exclusively from the pristine waters of Alaska, using only sustainable and environmentally responsible fishing methods. salmon oil has so many benefits for them. It helps support healthy skin, coat, joints, heart and  immune system.It can also reduce certain allergies.


http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Alaskan-All-Natural-Omega-3-Supplement/dp/B01BFPIETM

Comments

Popular Posts