Drugstore Monday! Acleon serum

Drugstore Monday!
_________________________________
So something I want to start doing is Drugstore Mondays. I currently do selfcare sunday which includes various things from skincare to yoga to curling up with a good book. Well Drugstore Monday's will be all the best and amazing products available at the drugstore! Meaning we don't have to shell out heavy money for products that work just as well or even better than the high end products at stores like sephora and Nordstrom. 

__________________________________
_________________________________
Something I am loving from the drugstore is this acne treatment serum from Anacis ! It’s called Triactive Acleon Seboderm Solution. I was so excited to try this because i have very acne-prone skin and the label says it is specialized for problematic and acne-prone skin. My favorite words to read when i’m looking at skin care because it is such a pain for me.
__________________________________


This acne treatment has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant active ingredients as well as hydrating ingredients to help reduce the over production of natural oils in the skin which can cause more breakouts. I’ve been using this since the first week of December and i’m not sure how preventive it is since I feel it’s not been long enough to tell that, although I like the way it makes my face feel! Hydrated but not oily and smooth!, but it’s definitely helps heal them way faster! Especially those large ones! Since it’s something I struggle with so much, I thought it would be the perfect way to kick off my Drugstore Mondays!
_________________________________
I would say I rate this 10 Money bags! Yes I will be doing rating on a scale of ten using money bags because this is all about finding great products that save us big bucks in the long run but are great for us! So ten money bags worth it. Definitely. 
💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
out of possible 10 ðŸ’°
_________________________________
Key reasons:
Great packaging!
Very affordable [$27]
Nice amount of product [50 ml]
Dark glass container [hello, great for your serums!]
Light for a serum
Hydrating properties
_________________________________
Here’s a link to find it easily if anyone want’s to check it out!
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Acne-treatment-Intensive-Anti-Acne-Serum-anti-sebum-blemish-prone-skin-pore-care-50ml-1-69-oz-ACLEON/377763990

_______________________________________

Comments

Popular Posts